Unimat Riken Children’s Liver Oil Drop Gummy Banana Flavor 100 Tablets
- A banana-flavored liver oil drop gummy that can be deliciously supplemented with nutrients.
- A nutritionally functional food that is easy to eat for children and adults.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 can be taken as a snack, so it is suitable for supplementing nutrients that tend to be insufficient.
- Please use it as a nutritional supplement for children who have difficulty eating.
- Vitamin A is a nutrient that helps maintain night vision.
- Vitamin A is a nutrient that helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B2 is a nutrient that helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 is a nutrient that helps the production of energy from proteins and the maintenance of skin and mucous membrane health.
- Vitamin D is a nutrient that promotes absorption of calcium in the intestinal tract and helps bone formation.
- Those with irregular eating habits
- For growing children
- Those who are concerned about calcium deficiency
【How to use】
- 1 to 3 tablets per day
- 3 years old or older: 1 tablet
- 6 years old or older: 2 tablets
- 12 years old or older: 3 tablets
- Consult with your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have a medical condition.
【Nutrition Ingredient (per 1g of grain)】
- Energy ・ ・ ・ 3.7kcaL
- protein ・ ・ ・ 0g
- lipid · · · 0 g
- carbohydrate · · · 0.9 g
- of sodium · · · 0.8 mg
- vitamin A · · · 200 [mu] g
- vitamin C · · · 10 mg
- vitamin D ··· 1.7μg
- vitamin B2 · · · 0.37 mg
- vitamin B6 · · · 0.34 mg
- 100 Tablets / unit
- Expired Date : 2021.08
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.