San Jun Bi Beaute Sakura Water Cream 200g
San Jun Bi Beaute Sakura Water Cream is an internationally recognised, GOLD award winner.
It is a rich water cream moisturiser. Contains active ingredients that rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
Provides deep moisturising and fast absorbing action. Leaves the face feeling hydrated, supple but firm, with a refreshing scent of Cherry Blossoms. Suitable for all skin types.
Water cream that turns into water on bare skin.
Moisturizing and water cream that turns into water on bare skin. With a cool and refreshing feeling, and a texture full of moisture, the bare skin will become more radiant and shiny as you continue to use it.
- water, simethicone, dimethicone, pentanediol, (simethicone / (PEG-10/15)) PEG- crosslinked polymer, sodium citrate, ethanol, coenzyme Q10, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid sodium, EGF , platinum, silver, gold, hydrolyzed conchiolin, glycerol, PG, carnitine, lecithin, BG, soybean oil, carboxymethyl cellulose, vitamin C, magnesium phosphate, aloe vera extract, kudzu root extract, green algae extract , brown algae extract, lavender oil, DPG
【How to Use】
- After washing your face, take the pearl size 2 to 4 grains and rub them to the whole face.You can repeat on the place that is dry.
- 200ml / unit
- Do not use if the skin is wound, swelling or under eczema and other abnormalities.
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using immediately and see a doctor.
- Please keep in place that the children can not reach.
- Avoid store in the place that is irradiated by direct sunlight, excessive moisture or has extremely low temperature or has vast change in temperature.
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.