S.T Co. Kome-Touban Insect Repellent for Rice (for 10kg) 45g
Most Japanese homes store their rice in a big, boxy container that holds five or ten kilograms of rice. It gets used up quickly, but bugs love rice as much as people. So what to do? Put this insect repellent in it.
The 10 cm tall plastic pepper goes into your rice bin and repels weevils and other pests for up to six months. As the pepper samurai on the package insists, “Rice is delicious!” Togarashi Power!
Kome-touban is made from togarashi, cayene chili pepper, in a gel base. A list of points on the back:
- Togarashi extract and fermented alcohol protects the rice from bugs.
- When the product runs low, it’s easy tell when to exchange it
- The alcohol in the product keeps your rice appetising and keeps mildew and bacteria at bay.
- You can use it in a rice bag or in your rice box
【How to Use】
- unscrew the tip of the pepper and remove the plastic safety cap inside.
- Leave the white paper part.
- Screw the tip back on and place in your rice container.
- Form follows function, and the back of the container suggests 3 visually pleasing ways to use this visually interesting device—lay it on top of the rice; stick it (cap up) in the rice, or hang it from a provided hook in the rice container.
- Use for an average of six months
- Replace when the red gel has shrunk down to the bottom of the bottle.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (well, as cool as possible), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 45g / Unit
- Made in Japan product.
- Imported from Japan.
- Brand new in sealed box condition.
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.