ROIHI-TSUBOKO Plasters (156pcs)
This is a small round-shaped heat-type medical patch (plaster), the active ingredient (4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl Nonylic Acid Amide) of which produces tingling heat stimulation that improves the blood flow in the affected area, relieving shoulder stiffness and lower back pain.
Easy-to-apply round shape
This round, 2.8 cm diameter sized plaster is easy to apply and pinpoint spots needing relief. Despite its surprisingly small size, the plaster soothes quickly with a tingling heating effect. Box contains a convenient 156 plasters.
Heat stimulation due to the action of 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl Nonylic Acid Amide, which is similar to substances found in chili peppers, encourages blood circulation in the affected area, ameliorating stiffness in combination with methyl salicylate and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as L-Menthol.
Only a heat-type plaster can produce the hot warming effect that strikes at the core of the stiffness and pain.
Wow! Barely noticeable! Amazing! Adheres firmly
The plaster is a beige color that blends with the skin (in other works, skin-tone), so unless you look at it up close, it is barely perceptible to the eye. Not only that, the plaster has outstanding adhesiveness!
Using NICHIBAN’s unique technology cultivated through tape manufacturing, the plaster fits perfectly against stiffness in the shoulders and other areas of the body and does not easily fall off, even with vigorous movement. In fact, the plaster feels so comfortable on the skin, you’ll forget its even there.
Wow, no staining!
These plasters are made with rayon cloth, which is water-resistant and highly durable, preventing mild staining. In this aspect, too, please enjoy the essence of NICHIBAN’s technology, which is continuously developing adhesive plasters that give careful consideration to the skin.
- Stiff shoulders
- Lower back pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Muscular fatigue
- Bone fracture pain
- Contains 156 plasters (12 plasters x 13 sheets)
- Resealable bag
【How to use ROIHI-TSUBOKO Plasters】
- Lightly bend the film so that the edge of a ROIHI-TSUBOKO™ plaster lifts up slightly.
- Pull the lifted part to peel the plaster off the film.
- Press your shoulder/neck area with your fingers to find points where there is stiffness..
- Calmly aim for the stiff spot and attach the plaster.
- For areas that are especially stiff, apply several plasters.
- Wait for a short time.
- You will gradually feel the effects of the heat stimulation. Enjoy the pleasant feeling of the heat directly soothing the stiffness.
- When the stimulating heat sensation stops, remove the plaster.
- 156 pcs / Unit
- Expired Date : 2022.10
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.