Rohto Pharmaceutical Mentholatum Soft Skin Cream U 145g
[Smooth rough rubbing without rubbing the heels] Cleaning the heels that have become hard over the years is hard. “Hard and rough heels” are caused by poor skin quality due to weakening of the skin and repeated rubbing and stretching, which reduces the flexibility of the skin and loses moisture in the stratum corneum.
Mentholatum Soft Bare Skin Cream U contains 20% urea and vitamin E, soaks into hard and rough skin, and does not catch and release a large amount of moisture from the inside. Also, it does not hurt the skin just by slimming it, and restores it to a smooth, smooth and soft source.
Of course, it has an excellent effect on rough hands and rough dark elbows and knees.
Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate (anti-inflammatory agent): soothes inflammation while repairing it.
Urea (Keratin softener): While efficiently absorbing moisture in the body into the stratum corneum on the surface of the skin, it also absorbs the water in the cream to increase the water retention of the skin.
Tocopherol acetate Vitamin E derivative (blood flow improver): Promotes blood circulation, enhances metabolism and activates skin reincarnation.
- Roughness of rough hands
- Roughness of darkened knees and elbows
- Keratinized heel keratin
- Vaseline (oil-based): forms a thin protective film .
- Squalane (oil-based): It is also contained in human sebum.
【Notes on use】
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
- Persons receiving medical treatment.
- People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts … Symptoms
Skin skin … Rash / redness, itching, irritation (damaged, hot, crisp), skin peeling like scab
Use for about 2 weeks If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
【Usage / Dose】
- Rub an appropriate amount several times a day into the affected area.
- Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian.
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
- Urea … 200mg
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) … 5mg
- Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate … 5mg
- As an additive, L-menthol Liquid paraffin, 1,3-butylene glycol, cetanol, squalane, petrolatum, carboxyvinyl polymer, cetyl 2-ethylhexanoate, pectin, lactic acid, triethanolamine, glyceryl stearate, cetomacrogol, parabens, BHT, sodium edetate Glycine.
【Precautions for storage and handling】
(1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate.
(2) Please keep out of children’s reach.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.)
(4) Do not share this product with other people.
(5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening.
(6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze.
(7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.