Ohkiseiyaku Papa Jelly 5 (Strawberry Flavor) 120 Capsules
- Papa Jelly 5 contains vitamins A, B6, C, D2, E, and calcium pantothenate in easy-to-eat chewable strawberry jelly form. Serves as a nutritional supplement for developing children, picky eaters, and children down with fever or diarrhea. Moreover, the soft capsules can be given to senior citizens with trouble chewing.Papa Jelly helps to development of children/picky eaters/illness/poor appetite/nutritional disorders/nutrition supplement, nourishment, and tonic for weak constitution for persons suffering from pyrogenic and degenerative illnesses
- 2 capsules for adults (above 15 years), 1 capsule for children (age 1-14) once daily, to be taken anytime.
- Do not give to infants (less than 1 year).
- Vitamin A oil, Vitamin D, Tocopherol acetate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Calcium pantothenate
- 120 capsules (per can)
- Expired Date : 2021.09
- Tablet must be chewed.
- If you are one of the following, please consult with doctor before using.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women within three months of conception, women who consider themselves pregnant, and women who wish to conceive. (There have been reports of higher incidence of congenital defects in children born to children with mothers having a daily intake of greater than 10,000 IUs of Vitamin A in the period beginning three months before and ending three months after conception)
- Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
- This vitamin tablet is in jelly form and so may discolor or crack depending on the storage conditions. The medical efficacy of the tablet is unaffected in such situations, and you may consume the tablet as is.
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.