Meito Taiyaki Fish Wafer Chocolate/Strawberry 1 Pcs
Taiyaki, a fish shaped wafer that usually has a cream and red bean filling in it, is popular street food in Japan. This Puku Puku Tai Fish Shaped Wafer is an unusual snack made by Meito which consists of a monaka wafer on the outside and air-bubble chocolate/strawberry on the inside. The chocolate/strawberry inside is like a fluffy mousse and has a delicious chocolate/strawberry flavour. The crunchy outer wafer with the soft inside together make a very pleasant and mouth-watering contrast in your mouth! Take a trip to Japan by eating this famous snack!
- Delicious wafer filled with a bubbly milk chocolate / Strawberry layer
- Rare item, cute taiyaki shape with kawaii packaging
- Made in Japan by Japanese confectionery company Meito
- Sugar, wheat flour, whole milk powder, vegetable oil, cocoa butter, cacao mass, lactose, starch, processed starch, emulsifier (soybean), shellfish calcium, perfume, salt, colouring (caramel), expansion agent.
【Nutrition Ingredient (Per 1 pcs (16.5g))】
- Energy: 88kcal
- Protein: 1.0g
- Lipid: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 10.3g
- Sugar : 40mg
- Salt equivalent: 0.065g
- 1 Pcs / unit
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save in a cool place as possible.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.
- Expired Date : 2021.04 (Chocolate)
- Expired Date : 2021.03 (Strawberry)
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.