KOKANDO Byurakku A 400 tablets (Constipation Relief)
Bisacodyl, the main ingredient of this medicine, activates the peristaltic movement of the intestine by stimulating large intestine mucous membrane to promote defecation.
It works on you faster and more effectively than constipation medicine with herbal medications. Recommended for those who want to get rid of stubborn, chronic constipation.
Also good to take this medicine with vitamin B1 supplement to enhance intestinal movement.
【How to Use】
- Take single dose with water without chewing before going to bed. Use a smaller amount of medicine at the beginning and adjust the amount according to your condition.
- Dosage form : Sugar-coated tablets
- Adult (15 years old and over) : 2 to 3 tablets: 1 time
- 11 years old to under 15 years: 1 or 2 tablets: 1 time
- Children under the age of 11 cannot take this medicine
- 3 tablets contain Bisacodyl [2- (4,4′-diacetoxydiphenylmethyl) pyridine] · · · · 15 mg
- As additives, lactose hydrate, cellulose, crospovidone, Methacrylic acid copolymer S, methacrylic acid copolymer LD, sodium lauryl sulfate, Polysorbate 80, hypromellose, triethyl citrate, talc, white sugar, gum arabic, titanium oxide, macrogol, povidone, carnauba wax, It contains magnesium stearate, red No. 3.
- Constipation. Relaxation of the following symptoms accompanying constipation: heavy head feeling, hot flashes, skin irritation, eruptiona pimples, anorexia (loss of appetite), abdominal distension, intestinal abnormal fermentation, hemorrhoids
【Storage and Handling Precations】
- Keep in a cool place with less humidity away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not move the content of the product to other container to avoid misuse and to maintain quality
- 400 tablets / box
- Expired Date : 2023.05
- Made in Japan product.
- Imported from Japan.
- Brand new in sealed box condition.
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.