Ichiban Shibori genuine sesame oil is used as a seasoning. The most squeezed genuine sesame oil, which has been carefully roasted to bring out the aroma, is used to lightly flavor the potatoes, and the fragrance that spreads and the mellow taste of kelp are tightened with rock salt.
- Potatoes (Japan: not genetically modified), palm oil, rice oil, glucose, dextrin, rock salt, powdered fat, protein hydrolyzate, sesame oil, rice flour, chicken powder, chili pepper, flavor oil, kelp / seasoning (amino acids, etc.) , Acidulants, flavors, (some include dairy ingredients, wheat, sesame, soybeans, chicken) or horse bell potatoes (Japan: not genetically modified), palm oil, rice oil, glucose, dextrin, rock salt, protein hydrolyzate , Powdered fats and oils, rice flour, sesame oil, chicken powder, chili peppers, kelp / seasonings (amino acids, etc.), flavors, acidulants, (some include milk components, sesame, soybeans, chicken)
【Nutritional components (nutritional components contained in one serving, 58g)】
- Energy 316kcal
- Protein 3.9g
- Fat 18.6g
- Carbohydrate 33.3g
- Salt equivalent 0.6g (estimated value) or nutrition labeling (per 58g bag)
- 58g / unit
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save in a cool place as possible.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.
- Expired Date : 2021.02.25
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.