Kobayashi Sakamukea Liquid Bandage 10g
- Sakamukea bandage comes in a liquid form and can be applied directly on your scars and chapped skin with a handy brush applicator.
- This unique bandage plaster works like a film covering the surface of the skin and repelling the water. It also protects the scars from the entrance of bacterias or other harmful elements.
- The product is clear, colourless and sterilized. Liquid bandage is tested to be low-allergenic, it will not cause skin irritations, safe and reliable to use; is very breathable so it will not interfere with skin ventilation and heat dissipation.
- Ideal For Hangnail, Cut, Abrasion, Scratch, Crack, Chap.
【Directions of Use】
- Keep the affected part clean.
- Apply the liquid and leave it until it’s dry.
- When you want to take it out, apply the liquid again over in order to make the dried agent soft again.
- You can then wipe it off with a tissue paper.
- Pyroxylin 12%, Ethanol
- 10g / unit
- Expired Date : 2022.11
- Made in Japan product.
- Imported from Japan.
- Brand new in sealed box condition.
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.