Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Anti Ichi QQ 40g
1. 1. Chill and cure: “Sherbet” containing 3 active ingredients cures flushing caused by burns
2. Quiet inflammation: Topical astringent / protective agent “zinc oxide” calms inflammation such as burns
3. 3. Sterilize the affected area: The fungicide “isopropylmethylphenol” sterilizes the affected area.
Four. Pain Relief: Local anesthetic “lidocaine” relieves tingling pain such as burns
● Mini knowledge of burns ●
What are the symptoms of burns?
Classification: Tissue depth: Appearance / sensation
I (I degree burn): Epidermis: Painful redness, mild edema, etc.
II (shallow burns of degree II): Upper dermis layer: blistering, pain, etc.
II (II degree deep burn): Deep dermis: Blisters formation Blisters bottom cloudiness, etc.
III (III degree burn): Full-thickness skin Subcutaneous tissue: Tan, dark brown, skin-like
● In case of I degree burns, the first decision is to cool. Repeat the cryotherapy several times with “Atti QQ”
● In the case of second-degree and third-degree burns, amateur treatment may worsen and cause infection. Seek medical attention immediately
【Ingredients / Materials】
- Zinc oxide ：4.5g (local astringent / protective agent)
- Lidocaine ： 0.3g (local anesthetic)
- Isopropylmethylphenol ： 0.03g (bactericidal agent)
(Sterilizes the affected area)
- Contains polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene cetyl ether, magnesium stearate, talc, and LPG as additives.
【Dosage and administration】
Spray an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day, or spray it on gauze etc. and press it against the affected area.
<Notes on usage and dosage>
(1) When using it for children, use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) Use only for external use
(4) Shake well before use
(5) Spray at a distance of about 5 cm to the affected area
(6) Do not spray continuously for more than 2 seconds on the same spot as there is a risk of frostbite.
● Do not use the affected area or its surroundings while it is dirty.
● In case of burns, do not use on areas where blisters have formed.
【Precautions for us】
Do not use for the following parts
(1) Eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Severe burns, wounds
【Consultation points for use】
1. 1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) Those who are being treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
(3) People with a wide range of affected areas
(4) People who are very wet or sore
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after use, you may have side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts … Symptoms
Skin … Rash / redness, itching
3. If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
【Precautions for storage and handling】
(1) Store the cap tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children
(3) Keep away from fire
● Do not place the product in a car, in direct sunlight, or near a heater (stove, fan heater, etc.) because the temperature may rise and it may explode.
● Do not place in a place where the temperature exceeds 40 ℃
● Do not place the can around water or in a humid place as it may rust and puncture and explode.
● Do not put in fire
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.