1. 1. Chill and cure: “Sherbet” containing 3 active ingredients cures flushing caused by burns
2. Quiet inflammation: Topical astringent / protective agent “zinc oxide” calms inflammation such as burns
3. 3. Sterilize the affected area: The fungicide “isopropylmethylphenol” sterilizes the affected area.
Four. Pain Relief: Local anesthetic “lidocaine” relieves tingling pain such as burns
● Mini knowledge of burns ●
What are the symptoms of burns?
Classification: Tissue depth: Appearance / sensation
I (I degree burn): Epidermis: Painful redness, mild edema, etc.
II (shallow burns of degree II): Upper dermis layer: blistering, pain, etc.
II (II degree deep burn): Deep dermis: Blisters formation Blisters bottom cloudiness, etc.
III (III degree burn): Full-thickness skin Subcutaneous tissue: Tan, dark brown, skin-like
● In case of I degree burns, the first decision is to cool. Repeat the cryotherapy several times with “Atti QQ”
● In the case of second-degree and third-degree burns, amateur treatment may worsen and cause infection. Seek medical attention immediately