Hokkaido Lavender Horse Oil
- Hokkaido Pure Horse Oil Cream is known for its natural moisturizing quality for the dry climate in Hokkaido.
- Horse oil has been used as a ‘folk medicine’ for skin problems, burns and insect bites for centuries.
- The fatty acid composition of horse oil is similar to that of human sebum. Sebum has skin barrier systems that can protect your skin from bacteria, harmful substances and outside stimuli.
- Strongly recommended for people of all ages who have dry skin. Use it in all seasons.
- Multi-purpose all-in-one cream for the whole family! A MUST-HAVE especially travelling for a winter holiday!
- Intense Moisturizes
- Deeply Nourishes the Skin
- Best for Dry Skin!
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream to the palms of hands and rub evenly into face and hands. Suitable for daily use.
- Be more generous on areas of thick and dry skin.
- 100g / unit
- Please store away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Horse oil is animal fat and will become semi-solidified when stored in low temperature.
- It will dissolve when in contact with your body temperature and help you economizing on the amount used.
- Horse oil appears in liquid form in normal room temperature. This is normal and there is no problem with the quality and safety of the oil.
- Made in Japan product.
- Imported from Japan.
- Brand new in sealed box condition.
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.