Hisamitsu Mohrus Tape L 40mg Pain Relief Treatment 7 sheets
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic agent, by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins that cause inflammation, reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Improvement of swelling and pain usually, low back pain, osteoarthritis, shoulder periarthritis, tendonitis, tendon, inflammation around the tendon, tennis elbow, muscle pain, posttraumatic on the humerus, and in rheumatoid arthritis used to joint local analgesia. 7 patches per pack Directions: One patche daily at affected part, or follow medical advice.
1. Avoid direct sunshine while using the patch
2. Keep out of the reach of children
3. Stop use if have an allergic skin reaction
4. Pregnant woman
This medicine is a non-steroidal antiphlogistic analgetic. It suppresses inflammation and relieves pain by suppressing prostaglandin biosynthesis involved in inflammation.
It is usually used for the treatment of swelling and pain caused by lower back pain, osteoarthritis, shoulder periarthritis, tendinitis/tendovaginitis, peritendinitis, humeral epicondylitis (tennis elbow, etc.), muscle pain or external injuries. It is also used to relieve pain of the limited part in rheumatoid arthritis.
General dosage is as follows:
・ For adults, apply it to the affected area once a day. Strictly follow the instructions.
・ Do not apply this medicine to wounds, mucous membrane, or areas with eczema or rash, since it may cause skin irritancy.
・ If you miss applying, apply as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. You should not use two doses at one time.
・ If you accidentally use more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
・ Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions are following symptoms. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- contact dermatitis, wheal at the application site, palpitation, swelling of face/eyelid, blister/erosion, pigmentation, subcutaneous hemorrhage and hives
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- hives, breathing difficulty, facial swelling [shock, anaphylactoid symptoms] - wheeze (whistling sound), breathing difficulty [aspirin-induced asthma] - itch, stimulating feeling, erythema/rash/redness [contact dermatitis] - erythema with itching (by ultraviolet), rash, stimulating feeling [photosensitivity]
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.