Frito-Lay Mike Popcorn Butter Soy Sauce Flavor 50g
Mike Popcorn began as Japan’s first domestic popcorn brand, selling popcorn from stalls at amusement parks in 1957. Since then it’s grown to be a national favorite known for its adventurous flavorings. This particular one features a flavor combination unique to Japan: butter and soy sauce. It proudly boasts Hokkaido butter on the packaging, as it’s the premier dairy region in Japan. Whether you’re new to this flavor or not, you’re sure to love it after this!
- Corn (non-genetically modified), vegetable oil, soy sauce powder, salt, dextrose, sugar, malt sugar, bonito extract powder, butter powder, whey powder (dairy products), protein hydrolyzate, yeast extract powder, seaweed extract powder, Ebiekisu powder
- Common Allergens: Milk, Fish, Wheat, Soy
【Nutrition Ingredient (Per 1 bag (50g))】
- Energy: 241kcal
- Protein: 4.3g
- Lipid: 12.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.9g
- Salt equivalent: 1.1g
- 50g / unit
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save in a cool place as possible.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.
- Expired Date : 2021.01.05
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.