A la potato uses only new potatoes from Hokkaido that were harvested in the fall of that year.
● A dish that is particular about the deliciousness of the freshly harvested season.
● Crispy and thick-sliced potato chips that bring out the deliciousness of potatoes.
● A blend of two types of salt, sharp salt and mellow salt, to bring out the original flavorful taste of potatoes.
- Potato (not genetically modified) (100% from Hokkaido used), vegetable oil, salt, cornstarch, sugar / seasoning (amino acids, etc.)
【Nutritional components (nutritional components contained in one serving, 72g)】
- Energy: 403kcal
- Protein: 3.8g
- Fat: 25.9g
- Carbohydrates: 38.7g
- Salt equivalent: 0.8g (estimated value)
- 72g / unit
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save in a cool place as possible.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.
- Expired Date : 2021.03
【Authentic Product directly from Japan】
- Imported from Japan
- Made in Japan Product
- Brand new in sealed box condition
*Results from the use of cosmeceuticals product above may vary depending upon the consumer and will depend on multiple factors which includes an individual’s age, gender, skin type and condition, mixing use of other products, health history, lifestyle, diet and others. Kindly refer to the dosage & administration on the packaging to suit your individual use.